By: Renee Grant
As Father’s Day 2017 approaches (June 16), it’s time to celebrate just how awesome dads are. They love to have fun with us, spoil us, and they love us unconditionally. There’s no one like Dad, and what better way to show your love for the big guy than to dedicate some special tunes to the man who makes every day a little brighter?
In honor of fathers everywhere, here’s list of 9 cool songs to warm dad’s heart this Father’s Day, June 18th.
- Eric Clapton – My Father’s Eyes
- Bruce Springsteen – My Father’s House
- Queen – Father to Son
- Harry Chapin – Cats in the Cradle
- John Mayer – Daughters
- Luther Vandross – Dance With My Father
- Stevie Wonder – Isn’t She Lovely
- James Brown – Papa Don’t Take No Mess
- Will Smith – Just the Two of Us
What song would you dedicate to your dad on this Father’s Day?