- Beatlemania Returns Thanks to Canadian Copyright Law The Beatles' songs "Love Me Do" and "Can't Buy Me Love" are now public domain north of the border.
- Keith Richards: Metallica, Black Sabbath Jokes, Hip Hop for the Tone Deaf “What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there."
- Janet Jackson's 'Unbreakable' Details Reveal Only Two Special Guests More details have been released for Janet Jackson's "Unbreakable," her first studio album in seven years.
- Show Biz Buzz Extra: Kermit Dumped Miss Piggy The Muppets are coming back to TV!
- Phil Collins to Re-Issue Solo Albums With over 100 million sales over his illustrious career, it's safe to say that Phil Collins's forthcoming re-issue campaign is highly anticipated.
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works The film will document the life and times of Death Row titans like Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, and Warren G.
- New 'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Revealed There are the usual curve balls like embattled chef Paula Deen and eccentric actor Gary Busey.
- Show Biz Buzz: President Obama in Survival Mode Every weekday at 6:05 and 8:05 AM Valerie Knight gives us the latest celebrity gossip and Hollywood scoop.
- Show Biz Buzz Extra: SpongeBob Square Pants Leaves Bikini Bottom! Out of Bikini Bottom and on to the stage, here comes SpongeBob Square Pants!
- Gregg Allman Talks Dickey Betts, and the Future of the Allman Brothers Band Will Gregg Allman ever play with Dickey Betts again? "I think that you can probably count on it, bro."
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical Who will write "The Ballad of Squidward Tentacles"?
- ‘The Pretenders’ Singer Chrissie Hynde Under Fire The Pretenders singer Chrissie Hynde is under fire after making comments about rape in Sunday Times.