- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: 'Watch People Play Records? That's Stupid' Rock legend Tom Petty pulled no punches during a recent interview in regards to electronic dance music and one of its flagship events, Electric Daisy Carnival.
- Paul McCartney Sets Wings' 'Venus and Mars' and 'At the Speed of Sound' Reissue Dates It's almost time to revisit "Listen to What the Man Said" and "Silly Love Songs."
- Beastie Boys 'Paul's Boutique' Mural Unveiled in New York City The unveiling on Sunday coincided with the anniversary of the album turning 25 on July 25, 1989.
- Aretha Franklin, Johnny Rockets Employee Have Beef, Singer Ordered Not to Sit Inside Restaurant Franklin was reportedly scorned by an employee who simply didn't like where she was sitting.
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison: 'We Were All Hot To Trot' "I think anything impressed me... in those days!"
- Tom Petty Doesn't Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians What's the biggest problem with American culture? If you're Tom Petty, your answer would be the Kardashians.
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren't the Real Target Duran Duran may be suing their fan club, but they want to know that you — the fans — aren't their actual target.
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn't Happy An investment group that includes Jon Bon Jovi is looking to buy the NFL team the Buffalo Bills, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Listen to 'Quiet Storm,' Smokey Robinson's Duet with John Legend Smokey Robinson is preparing to release Smokey and Friends, an album of duet updates on some of the man's greatest songs.
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game Heaven knows Morrissey will be miserable now until forever. And in the name of his infinite sadness we say take a drink. You know what, just keep 'em coming and hope we have enough booze to cover Moz's entire 30-year career.
- Joe Perry, Paul McCartney Recently Met for a Secret Recording Session Perry also revealed that Alice Cooper and Johnny Depp were in on the session, though Perry remains tight-lipped on what exactly the sessions were for.
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson's Mr. Big's upcoming world tour in support of their new album will feature much less than usual of one member of the band in particular.