- Bob Dylan Honored as MusiCares Person of the Year, to Receive Tribute from Jack White, Neil Young, More Fifty-some years into his career, Bob Dylan is still racking up awards.
- Journey Call Out Website Promoting Tour They Never Booked Hopefully you aren't in possession of tickets to see Journey between now and the end of the year.
- John Cho Recalls on 'Kimmel' How Meeting Morrissey Didn't Go Well Cho laughed off the encounter as he reminisced about it but Kimmel's reaction slightly differed: "Wow, that's unbelievable. What a jerk."
- Neil Young Posts New Orchestral Version of 'Who's Gonna Stand Up' He also appears to be offering it, sans publishing fees, to anyone who wants to use it.
- Chris Stein's Negatives: See 5 Awesome Photos of Blondie Chris Stein spoke with Radio.com about five photos from his new book, all of which feature Blondie frontwoman, Debbie Harry.
- Watch Paul McCartney's Star-Studded 'Meat Free Mondays' Music Video The music video features a number of notable celebrities holding up signs with the song's lyrics.
- The Kinks Releasing 50th Anniversary Box Set 'The Anthology 1964-1971' It's a five-CD, 100-plus-song retrospective billed as the "most extensive" Kinks release of its kind, ever.
- 'David Bowie Is' Exhibit Brings True 'Sound and Vision' Experience to Chicago Ready for an immersive experience? The retrospective "David Bowie Is" opens today in Chicago, and it's a mind-blowing examination of one of the modern musical era's most fascinating creative minds.
- Pink Floyd Reveal 'The Endless River' Album Cover The album was produced by David Gilmour, Phil Manzanera, Youth and Andy Jackson.
- Stream John Mellencamp's New Album, 'Plain Spoken' Plain Spoken is out on Tuesday via Republic Records, and is the follow-up to 2010's No Better Than This.
- David Bowie Producer: New Album Coming 'Soon' Exactly when and how and of what quality the next Bowie album will be released is anyone's guess.
- Bono: 'No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2' "And people feel like, 'Not them again!' But it is us again, and we've brought the tunes and we can play 'em."