- Listen: Arcade Fire Cover Prince's 'Controversy' PHILADELPHIA, PA Rock group Arcade Fire was in Minneapolis this past weekend. The stop was the second on their five-month tour titled 'Reflektor,' after the group's new album. While in Minneapolis the group decided to honor one of the town's...
- Boston Announces 'Heaven on Earth' 2014 Summer Tour Oddly, no Boston, Massachusetts dates have been announced as of yet.
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre If this is really the last one, they're going out on top.
- Listen to Michael Jackson's Unreleased Song, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Timbaland is putting his own personal touch on MJ's previously unreleased track "Slave to the Rhythm," with dance-heavy beats that wouldn't sound out of a place on a Justin Timberlake track.
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band's New Album? Sorry, U2 fans it seems you're going to have to wait a little longer for that long awaited album from the Irish band.
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO The doc, which premieres April 4, looks at his creative partnership with guitarist Tom Morello.
- Show Biz Buzz Extra: Fallon Playing Hard Ball In Late Night NBC is coming down like a hammer on celebs who want to get on Jimmy Fallon's show. If they dare do a show on CBS, ABC or FOX, they can forget about "The Tonight Show." TMZ says the Peacock network believes Jimmy Fallon's ratings success gives...
- Check Out Andre 3000 As Jimi Hendrix in ‘All Is By My Side’ Clip A scene from the upcoming Hendrix biopic has just surfaced.
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour It's finally happened, Queen is bringing Adam Lambert on tour with them.
- Watch Prince Premiere New Song 'FUNKNROLL' on Arsenio In a rare late-night TV interview and performance on Arsenio, Prince proved there can never be enough fog.
- Interview: How Did Billy Ray Cyrus Wind Up Recording with Dionne Warwick? Cyrus had written the heartfelt song "Hope Is Just Ahead" 15 years ago. But when legendary vocalist Dionne Warwick joined him for a recent recording of the song, as Cyrus explained, she took it to "a whole new place."
- A New Study Shows Which Words in Music Have Stood the Test of Time Nickolay Lamm, a Pittsburgh-based digital artist, collected data from the songs on Billboard's Year-End Hot 100 list spanning from 1960 until today and showcased his findings in colorful graphs.