- Madonna, Diplo Rework 'La Isla Bonita' to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch "That's why I work with all these big artists," Diplo joked afterward. "Not to even have hits, just to get dub plates, so I can play them once for Annie Mac."
- Sarah Palin Blames Speeding Ticket on Sammy Hagar's 'I Can't Drive 55' She can't even drive 45, apparently.
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club Duran Duran is taking their own Chicago-based fan club to court.
- Whitney Houston's Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: 'Please Let Her Rest' After attempts to stop production, Houston's mother Cissy Houston is calling out Lifetime in a statement about the upcoming made-for-TV-movie.
- Weird Al's 'Mandatory Fun' is His First No. 1 Album Weird Al Yankovic has scored a triumph with his new album, which is his first to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200, as revealed today (July 23).
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014 Through all the confusion, U2 has officially remained committed to releasing the LP this year, despite reports that he was not satisfied with the work. Now, thinking has again shifted, with the band feeling confident about their new material and...
- Show Biz Buzz Extra: Jagger On James Brown Mick Jagger returned to the stage at the Apollo Theater in Harlem Monday night for the premiere of the James Brown biopic “Get On Up,” which the Rolling Stone frontman produced. But he told the crowd he once ran away from the stage during one of...
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress' Gershwin Prize Billy Joel's fans have always thought of the pianist, singer-songwriter as an expert storyteller but now that title is official.
- Why Do Beatles Fans Care So Much About Mono? Apple Records recently announced the September release of the Beatles' mono catalog reissued on vinyl. Welcome news for a relatively small, but passionate subsection of the Fab Four's fanbase. But, seriously, what's all the fuss about mono?
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles Now this, Alanis Morissette, is truly ironic.
- Gene Simmons Defends the 1 Percent, Claims Half of Americans Pay No Taxes: 'Try Being Nice to Rich People' In an interview with The San Diego Union-Tribune, Simmons defended his one percent-er status, saying that without his ilk, "there would be chaos."
- Weird Al's 'Mandatory' Interview: 'Word Crimes,' the 'Tacky' Video & Prince, Who Still Won't Say Yes to a Parody The longtime parody artist talks his latest targets — and how Prince still won't give him permission.