- Neil Diamond's 2015 Tour Kicks Off In Allentown, Includes Philadelphia LiveNation announced Neil Diamond will kick off The Neil Diamond Tour 2015 in Allentown, Pa.
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition 'Songs of Innocence' Vinyl The vinyl creeps in just in time for the GRAMMY deadline of Sept. 30.
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce 'Feminist Lite' Longtime feminist and HIV/AIDS activist Annie Lennox is watching the evolution of feminism, from one generation to the next, and does not like all the things she is seeing.
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings' 'Call Me Back Again' The reissues were originally slated for release last week. The new date is Nov. 4.
- Live Review: Neil Diamond Goes Back to High School In Brooklyn Neil Diamond played some of his biggest hits, and some new songs, in the auditorium of Erasmus High School in Brooklyn, the high school he attended in the '50s.
- Former KISS Songwriter Stephen Coronel Arrested for Child Pornography Coronel was a member of Wicked Lester, the pre-KISS band featuring Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, as well as a co-writer on songs from KISS' early catalog.
- George Harrison Honored by Brian Wilson, Conan O'Brien, Weird Al Yankovic, More at L.A. Concert: Watch These tributes to Harrison aren't coincidental: they were timed with the release of George Harrison: The Apple Years 1968-1975.
- Hear Aretha Franklin's Powerful Cover of Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' The long-awaited Aretha Franklin project Aretha Franklin Takes On The Great Diva Classics will hit stores next month.
- Prince Announces Album Release Livestream Party The event kicks off at 10:30 p.m. ET on the Live Nation Channel on Yahoo.
- Hear Alternate Mix of Led Zeppelin's 'Rain Song' This mix, officially called "The Rain Song (Mix Minus Piano)," almost sounds like a different song without its signature piano. Or, at least a much sadder one.
- Live: Robert Plant Brings His 'Lullaby' And 'Roar' to Brooklyn Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters do today what Plant did with Led Zeppelin in the '60s and '70s: combine different forms of music in powerful new ways.
- R.E.M. Announces 'REMTV,' a Career-Chronicling Six-DVD Box Set The trove of archival footage includes the band's 1998 appearance on VH1's 'Storytellers,' both MTV 'Unplugged' performances and 99(!) live songs shot between 1995-2008.