- 'David Bowie Is' Exhibition Gets Documentary, U.S. Debut A documentary film of the exhibition will be screened in 100 theaters across America starting on Sept. 23.
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon Now, after a long way away, it looks like Jackson's finally going for her seventh No. 1 album.
- Listen to Smokey Robinson & Elton John's Update of 'Tracks of My Tears' Elton John thinks "Tracks of My Tears" is the greatest pop song ever written. Lucky for him, he's on a new duet of the song with the man behind the hit, Smokey Robinson.
- Brian Eno Compares Israel to KKK, Faults U.S. for Not Intervening Musician/producer Brian Eno has taken a stance on the escalating Israel-Palestine conflict.
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb's Final Recordings Coming in September His immediate family, wife Dwina Gibb and son RJ, have compiled an album of his final recordings to be titled 50 St. Catherine's Drive and released on Sept. 30.
- Alice Cooper on Late Guitarist Dick Wagner: 'He is Irreplaceable' Alice Cooper has opened up about the loss, calling Wagner – who co-wrote "Welcome to My Nightmare" and "Only Woman Bleed" – "irreplaceable."
- Morrissey Calls Bodyguard's Claims He Ordered a Hit on Fan Site Owner a 'Vexatious Lie' Morrissey claims he doesn't even know the guy who's suing him, and considers the allegations a "vexatious lie."
- Smokey Robinson Recruits Mary J. Blige for 'Being Without You': Listen Smokey & Friends also features contributions from Elton John, Steven Tyler, James Taylor, Sheryl Crow, Cee Lo Green, Miguel, Aloe Blacc and Jessie J.
- Q&A: Graham Nash Captures an Historical Moment With 'CSNY 1974' "There was such an incredible amount going on in society at the time: Vietnam coming to an end, Watergate with Richard Nixon getting found out. It was a tough time and I think the band, as human beings, were responding to what was going on it our...
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of 'Untitled' Fourth LP and 'Houses of the Holy' Both reissues are out Oct. 28.
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album 'Cheek to Cheek' This Fall The pair arrived at Today this morning (July 29) in a white Rolls Royce to announced that their jazz duets album, Cheek to Cheek will be out on September 23.
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: 'Watch People Play Records? That's Stupid' Rock legend Tom Petty pulled no punches during a recent interview in regards to electronic dance music and one of its flagship events, Electric Daisy Carnival.