- Like Us To Win A Trip...
- Bob Pantano
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag The book will feature a forward by President Bill Clinton and comes personally signed by the four living members of the band.
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: 'Wise Up' "I want the gay population to realize that sacrifices were made before the medicines were available," he noted.
- Roger Waters Attends NYC Ceremony with Black Eye and Stitches Many of us have had long nights of drinking where we end up hurt or in the hospital. Fortunately, most of us don't have to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremonies on the very next night.
- Allman Brothers Band Play Epic Final Concert at New York's Beacon Theatre The Allman Brothers play their final show at The Beacon Theater. Emotions were high, solos were hot.
- Paul Simon Exhibit Coming to Rock Hall The exhibit coincides with the 50th anniversary of Simon's career.
- New David Bowie Documentary To Be Screened At SteelSacks in Bethlehem, PA The new David Bowie documentary is screening at SteelSacks in Bethlehem, PA on Thursday, October 30 at 7:30 pm.
- VIDEO: Joan Jett, Sia, Carrie Brownstein Encourage Women to Vote with 'Bad Reputation' PSA She is Joan Jett and she approves that message, which flashes some frightening statistics across the screen including that in 2013 there were more laws passed to limit women's reproductive rights than the entire previous decade.
- Former Genesis Guitarist Steve Hackett Brings 'Extended Tour' To Philadelphia, New Jersey Former Genesis guitarist Steve Hackett returns to Philadelphia and New Jersey with his 'Extended Tour.'
- VIDEO: Heart Covers Foo Fighters' 'No Way Back' Heart's take on Foo Fighters' 'No Way Back' is full of jangle and harmonies.
- VIDEO: Sting Takes to New York City Sidewalk To Play 'Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic' Sting is not only looking to conquer Broadway, he wants to take hold of the sidewalks along the Great White Way too.
- Fleetwood Mac Return To Philadelphia's Wells Fargo Center For October 29th Encore Performance Fresh off their triumphant Philadelphia show on October 15, rock legends Fleetwood Mac return to the Wells Center for an encore performance on Wednesday, October 29th.
- Ray Davies Says Kinks Probably Won't Reunite Due to Dave Davies-Mick Avory Rivalry Shocker: Not all of the band members get along.