Rod Stewart With Cyndi Lauper! Get Your Tix To Our 98.1 #WOGL30 Birthday Bash! Details
Categories: Archive

More Latest Photos

Happy Birthday, Neil Diamond!The 'Sweet Caroline' crooner was born on January 24, 1941.
Happy Birthday, Naomi Judd!The country music singer, songwriter, activist and actress was born on January 11, 1946.
Happy Birthday, Pat Benatar!The amazing Pat Benatar was born on January 10, 1953. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, Rod Stewart!The flashy British rocker was born on born January 10, 1945.
Remembering Debbie ReynoldsDebbie Reynolds passed away on December 28, 2016, just one day after her daughter Carrie Fisher.
Happy Birthday, Denzel Washington!The iconic actor was born on December 28, 1954.

1. Cindy says:

it was an unbelievable night…3 hours of non stop great entertainment…i have never loved him more…

1. val says:

I hear ya Cindy, a life long love affair..

2. Kari says:

Ever since I can remember I have been a Beatles, Wings, and Paul fan. When I was six I remember I was upset with my parents bacuase they didn’t take me to see Paul at Giants stadium for the 89-90 tour. Its been 20 years, and last night was my first Paul concert. He blew me away. It was amazing and such an emotional experience. I can proudly say it was one of the most magical nights of my life. All Hale Sir Paul!!!

3. Linda says:

The man is non-stop powerhouse of music.

4. Pat says:

I was 12 when the Beatles came to Philadelphia…I waited 46 years for last night and it was the greatest. Thank you, Sir Paul

5. Terri Condon says:

Paul is amazing!!!!!!! I saw him at the Spectrum in 1976 and I doubted that anything would top that night in my memory. Well, Sir Paul you blew me away!!!!!!! Your energy and love and generousity was thrilling!!!!!! God Bless!