Get Tix To Our #WOGL30 Birthday Bash! Rod Stewart With Cyndi Lauper! Details
Categories: Archive

More Latest Photos

PHOTO GALLERY: 14th Annual WOGL And American Heritage Federal Credit Union Car ShowCheck out photos from our 14th Annual Car Show!
The Breakfast Club In Paradise 2017See photos of The Breakfast Club on their tropical vacation!
Happy 75th Birthday, Barbra Streisand!The incredible Barbra Streisand was born on April 24, 1942.
Happy Birthday, Tim Curry!The star of film and Broadway, and the incredible Dr. Frank N. Furter, was born on April 19, 1946.
Happy Birthday, John Oates!One-half of our favorite Philly music duo, John Oates, was born on April 7, 1948.
Happy 80th Birthday, Billy Dee Williams!The iconic actor known for his roles in Lady Sings The Blues, Star Wars and more was born on April 6, 1937.

1. Cindy says:

it was an unbelievable night…3 hours of non stop great entertainment…i have never loved him more…

1. val says:

I hear ya Cindy, a life long love affair..

2. Kari says:

Ever since I can remember I have been a Beatles, Wings, and Paul fan. When I was six I remember I was upset with my parents bacuase they didn’t take me to see Paul at Giants stadium for the 89-90 tour. Its been 20 years, and last night was my first Paul concert. He blew me away. It was amazing and such an emotional experience. I can proudly say it was one of the most magical nights of my life. All Hale Sir Paul!!!

3. Linda says:

The man is non-stop powerhouse of music.

4. Pat says:

I was 12 when the Beatles came to Philadelphia…I waited 46 years for last night and it was the greatest. Thank you, Sir Paul

5. Terri Condon says:

Paul is amazing!!!!!!! I saw him at the Spectrum in 1976 and I doubted that anything would top that night in my memory. Well, Sir Paul you blew me away!!!!!!! Your energy and love and generousity was thrilling!!!!!! God Bless!